Lexington County Fire Services and West Columbia Fire units responded to the 3100 block of Dudley Road in reference to a mobile home fire just after 4:15 p.m. Monday.
Upon arrival, heavy flames could be seen coming from the home. Firefighters immediately went to work extinguishing the fire. There were no injuries, but two residents were displaced from the home. They are being assisted by the American Red Cross. The estimated amount of damage to the home from the fire was $60,000. The fire is believed to have started due to an electrical issue.