The City of West Columbia invites everyone to visit its Meeting Street Artisan Market. Come out and participate in this slice of the community! The City is very excited to add this opportunity to the West Side and hope you will #headwest to check it out.
The market meets under the pavilion at 425 Meeting Street, West Columbia, in the public parking lot behind Terra Restaurant and across the street from Pelican’s SnoBalls West Columbia.
- Here are some of the items you may find at the Meeting Street Artisan Market:
- Original arts and crafts from local makers
- Fresh foods and produce
- Local “food trucks” or other prepared food vendors
- This week’s vendors are:
- Art That Works Ltd
- Art from the Hollow
- Downstairs Stitchery
- Entangled Jewelry
- Fluid Art by Joni Trezza
- Hook Brothers
- Neo Monster Island
- Seminole Candle Company
- Simpson’s Boiled Peanuts
- Sips, Dangles & More
- Soda City Art
- State Street Trading Company
- New Brookland Tavern – TKOS
- Topstitch Leather and Glass
Masks are required for vendors and patrons.
- If you need a mask, several vendors carry handmade unique masks to express your style and creativity.
For more information, visit the website: https://westcolumbiasc.gov/meeting-street-artisan-market/
Contact the market manager, Colleen Otte, at 803-622-8598 or firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.