Lexington Two students will be able to get free breakfast and lunch meals over the winter break with curbside pickup.
Meals must be reserved in advance by Friday, December 18, at PayPams.com. Meals are open to all youth ages 18 and younger, regardless of whether they attend a Lexington Two school.
Meal bundles will be distributed from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. twice during the winter break:
- Tuesday, Dec. 22: Breakfast and lunch meals for Tuesday-Monday (Dec. 22-28)
- Tuesday, Dec. 29: Breakfast and lunch meals for Tuesday-Sunday (Dec. 29-Jan. 3)
Curbside meal pickup will be offered at three Lexington Two school locations:
- Cayce Elementary: 515 Bulldog Blvd., Cayce
- Riverbank Elementary: 160 Cougar Drive, West Columbia
- Pine Ridge Middle: 735 Pine Ridge Drive, West Columbia
The free meals are part of the USDA’s extension of its summer meals program amid COVID-19.
Follow the ordering instructions at PayPams.com or go to the Lexington Two website for details at https://www.lex2.org/apps/news/article/1347366.
Lexington Two students return to classes on Monday, Jan. 4.