The City of West Columbia is opening an Artisan Market – at the Interactive Art Park- this Fall. Colleen Otte is the city’s contact person for matters regarding the Artisan Market.
- The market is intended to be open every Saturday from September 14, until Saturday, November 23. The market will be open to the public between 9 AM and 1 PM. The market pavilion is on Meeting Street in the parking lot behind Terra Restaurant and across the street from Pelican Snoballs.
- Below are some highlights:
- Original arts and crafts welcome
- Foods and produce welcome (No alcohol)
- 16 vendor spaces under the market pavilion
- Up to two spaces for “food trucks” or other food vendors
- The application and rules are being finalized, but you will need a West Columbia Business License to participate. Licenses start at $25. Click on this link https://westcolumbiasc.gov/business-licensing/ to find more details on the business information web page.
- Contact Ellen Ravenell to get the process started atERavenell@westcolumbiasc.gov
- Please let Colleen Otte know if you are interested in being on the city’s contact list. You forward this information to anyone else you think may be interested.
- By filling out the electronic form below, you are letting the city know that you would like to receive information in the future about this market and you may also be interested in becoming a market vendor.
- ADD ME TO THE INTEREST LIST – Click below https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdpgiUwvvngimHIQmtu4Cbs4IKH0Ez6qbHI3GsyW_gKV1_hgw/viewform
With questions contact: Colleen Otte Parks Assistant and Venue Rentals
City of West Columbia